Having long hair is a strong desire for every woman. But it’s not possible due to contaminated water, harsh chemical shampoos, regular unhealthy diet, pollution and other reasons which effects on hair growth. It’s not difficult to get long hair. Here are some simple home remedies to make your hair grow faster and naturally.
Follow These Easy Suggestions
- Trim your hair regularly removing the split ends.
- Make sure to condition your hair by a conditioner to seal the moisture in hair follicles.
- Avoid applying conditioner to your scalp which makes your scalp greasy. It is only meant for hair, not for the scalp.
- Do not rinse your hair with chlorine contained water that leads to hair fall.
- Choose healthy diets such as fish, fruits, milk, leafy vegetables which are fully loaded with an abundant source of essential proteins and lipids for hair growth.
- Avoid tensions which increase stress that leads to hair fall.
- Fall a deep sleep for at least 6 hours.
- Avoid combing wet hair which leads to breakage of hair.
- Regular usage of harsh shampoos to your hair weakens the strength of the hair strands.
- Use proper conditioner after washing your hair which helps to protect the outer layer of hair.
- You can apply natural oils to condition your hair instead of conditioners.
- Always use fresh regular tap water for washing your hair.
- Avoid tying your hair with the towel tightly which causes damage to your hair strands.
Natural Oils For Hair Growth
a) Coconut Oil With Garlic
Coconut is a natural moisturizer for hair which stimulates the growth of hair by nourishing the follicles with its essential amino acids to promote healthy long hair. Garlic is enriched with anti-inflammatory properties which prevent the scalp from infections and dandruff. The combination of these two ingredients helps you to get long silky hair without any harm.
How To Use:
- Grab 10-15 garlic cloves and peel off the outer layer of them.
- Take a clean boiling bowl and add some coconut oil to it.
- Place the garlic cloves in the oil and boil them together for 4 to 5 minutes in a medium flame.
- Collect the warm oil using a strainer in a clean container.
- Let it become warm and apply it to your hair.
- Give a smooth massage to your hair including the scalp using your fingertips slowly.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Try this remedy twice in a week for long thick hair.
b) Olive Oil Along With Curry Leaves
Olive oil which is referred as liquid gold is extracted from olives which possess high viscosity to penetrate into the hair follicles to nourish them. It is rich in vitamin A and E which reduces dandruff and prevents split ends for healthy growth of hair.
Curry leaves are enriched with vitamin B, beta keratin and essential nutrients with antioxidants. It is an amazing leaf which saves the hair follicles from damage and avoids hair graying.
How To Use:
- Grab 15-20 curry leaves and clean them without any impurities on them.
- Place some olive oil in a clean boiling bowl.
- Add curry leaves to the oil and boil them together for 5 minutes.
- Let it become warm.
- Strain the oil using a filter and apply the oil to your hair gently.
- Massage it for 5 minutes covering the hair entirely.
- Rinse it off with clean water after 40 minutes.
- Use this remedy thrice in a week for the quick result.
Home remedies stimulate the growth of your hair naturally without causing any damage to the hair due to the absence of harsh chemicals in them. The proper usage of home remedies gives you quick and better results. Usage of home ingredients is pretty simple to get beautiful silky long hair naturally. Let’s see some home remedies for quick hair growth.
Warm Oil Massage
Warm oil treatment is one of the most famous and vital remedies for natural hair growth. The application of warm oil to the scalp encourages the blood and vitamin-E in the oil nourishes the hair follicles and its antioxidants, anti-bacterial properties remove dandruff from your hair. It also repairs dead cells in the scalp that helps to enhance the strength of hair roots.
How To Use:
- Boil 4 tablespoons of castor oil or coconut oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Apply the warm oil on your scalp covering entire hair and massage for few minutes with your fingertips gently.
- Left it overnight and rinse it off with a mild shampoo on next morning.
- You can use this remedy twice in a week.
Aloe Vera is widely used in hair care products due to the presence of vital vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties in it. They prevent hair fall and removes dandruff from your scalp that helps to gain long and silky hair. Regular usage of Aloe gel provides soft and shiny long hair Brazilian Bundle Set.
How To Use:
- Apply Aloe Vera gel to your hair and massage for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off with fresh water after 30 minutes with a shampoo followed by conditioner.
- Use this remedy three times a week.